Thursday, January 27, 2011

Family is Forever


I have wanted to write a post dedicated to my sister Noelle for a long time but just have been able to find the words to express how I truly feel. Words just feel like they can't do her justice or fully express who she was to me.


I know she is close and watching over us all but at times it feels like she has disappeared into thin air. Too often, Heaven seems so far away.


She was the best daughter, mother, sister, friend and teacher anyone could have asked for. Always serving and never complaining! I really feel that was her motto. I'm so Thankful for the example she was to me and for the unconditional love she showed me.


I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for sending me the best big sister anyone could ever ask for. How grateful I am for the gospel in my life and for the knowledge I have that one day I will see her again. I can't wait until that day(although, I'm not ready to leave this earth quite yet) but know it will be a joyful day when I can finally embrace her in my arms and tell her how much I've missed her.

I hope she knows how much I looked up to and admired the person she is to me. She truly was inspiring to me and all that knew her. LOVE YOU FOREVER & EVER NOELLE!

No comments: