Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kindergarten 2010

I can't believe I have a Kindergartner! Ashlyn started Kindergarten the beginning of September. Since we started later then most of her cousins and friends she had be anticipating it for weeks. She was soooo excited when it finally got here. I guess the school usually has, "meet your teacher day" which usually happens the day before school starts but didn't this year. So I was able to go with her on her first day. It was fun to see her in "big kid" school. I am so proud of her and the beautiful girl she has become.





Oh yeah, we are so excited about her teacher Mrs. Weller. She is a veteran at the school, professional story teller, sings and plays the guitar, licensed parenting adviser and is also in our ward(which is very rare for around here)! She is wonderful and Ashlyn loves her!!

1 comment:

Whitney Jo said...

It is so fun when they start school! She is so pretty, look at that face! Hope you are enjoying CA!!!