Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Shower

My really good friend Ashley threw me a baby shower. It's was a lot of fun and so many people came to support me. I am very grateful for the friends that I have made here in Las Vegas. My family was so impressed with the great support group I have here. Thank you to all of you that came and a big thanks to you Ashley, YOU'RE THE BEST!!

Ashley, Me and Andrea

Cindy & Heather

Classic Ashley picture!

Mom, Lindsay, Laurel, Me, Adriel, Kayleen & Noelle!
(My mom and all 5 sisters were able to come, thanks guys Love ya!)


All of us again.

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

So fun! I wish I could of been there. I am so glad you had a great time. That is so awesome you had all you sister's there and your mom and mom in law.

Laurel and co. said...

I had such a great weekend! I'm so glad we did it. I really didn't wanna come home. ;) We need a fun weekend like that with no kids (and hubbys:p) more often.