Monday, December 22, 2008

First rain than snow!


Well, two years and I have never seen it snow like it did last week. It was so much fun to get snow and know it would probably not stay all winter long. Although the next morning Ashlyn was kind of disappointed that there wasn't much left to play in. It was kind of funny, my mom calls and says, "so guess what you guys made the National news with all the snow you guys got!" I just had to laugh because we got maybe 2 or 3 inches and we made the national news. You gotta love Vegas!!












1 comment:

Jaden J. Petersen said...

I can't believe the snow in Vegas how fun for the kids. I am a little over 16 weeks. My doc does ultrasounds almost everytime so she said lets find out what you are having I guess with Jaden I found out at 17weeks. I will still have the big 20 week ultrasound where they check everything. Anyway Merry Christmas, loved your cute card.