Monday, November 3, 2008

We're having a..........?

BOY! Yes it's really true, we are having a boy. Mike, Ash and I thought for sure it was a girl but I guess we were wrong. We are very excited and Ashlyn is just getting used to the idea of having a brother instead of a sister. We decided to take her with us to the Ultrasound thinking she would think it was really cool and I think she did, except when they said, "It's a boy!" She tried to be very brave but just couldn't control her sadness and she started to cry. She was upset for about 45mins. But really she is fine now and very excited to have a little brother, to teach him everything she knows!
Here are a couple picture we took at the Doctors office.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so excited for you!! And Ashlyn will be such a great big sister....glad to see you are all healthy and well! Much love.

Wilcox Crew said...

Congrats on the baby boy! How exciting! As for the pepper in that recipe, it's crushed red pepper. I don't even use it, and neither does my mom. That's the only ingredient we both leave out. Can you email me or call me back so I have your phone number. I got a new cell phone because my kids dropped my old phone way too many times, and I can't get to any of the numbers on my old one. For some reason your number didn't show up on my new one when you called.

Jennifer B said...

That is so funny & cute. I think if we have a boy, Paris will do the same thing. They are so funny at this stage!

Lyndee said...

YAY for BOYS. We for sure need more boy cousins. I hadn't heard that story about Ash. So funny! Congrats!!!