Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hiking to Taylor Lake


Last minute I decide to fly to my parents house with Ashlyn and visit for 10 days. We had a lot of fun hanging out, working in the yard/house and playing. Ashlyn just loves it there because she has total freedom there. They live in the country and she loves going from my parents house to Grandma T's house(my grandparents house which live just down the road).
On Saturday we went hiking to Taylor Lake. Ash loved it because Jordan and Jarom let her fish with them. It was just beautiful there!!

Ashlyn fishing with Jordan.

Jarom showing off his fish.

Ashlyn helping to carry the fishing pole.

Dad, Mom and Ashlyn

6 comments:

Andrea said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun, those are the times Ashlyn will remember forever.

Jenkins Family said...

So fun! I only wish we could have been there with you. We really need to go back! Glad you had fun. Love you and see who knows when?

The Cuffs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cuffs said...

Love your blog, very cute! E-mail me your e-mail and I’ll invite you to my blog. natashacuff@hotmail.com

The Cuffs said...

Love your blog, very cute! E-mail me your e-mail and I will send you an invite! natashacuff@hotmail.com

Athack77 said...

Thanks for sharing your Etna trip. I can't believe how big/old your brothers are. We look forward to seeing Etna at Christmas.