Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Swim Lessons





These pictures are a few weeks old and for some reason I'm just now getting around to posting them. We decide to put Ashlyn in swim lessons this year because she is such a wild swimmer. I met Mrs. Brandi about 6 mths ago at my scrapbook night and all I heard was good things about her swim lessons. She is really hard to get into but I was able to get her in for one week. Let me just say, she is the best swim teacher!! Ashlyn was swimming the second day and by the end of the week she could dive in and swim across the pool with her face under the water. We will be going back to Mrs. Brandi next year for sure.

7 comments:

Wilcox Crew said...

Mrs Brandi is the best! My little Haylee is now an excellent swimmer thanks to her - she is seriously amazing! What are you doing next week? You guys need to come over so the girls can practice their swimming together. Call me and let me know, we are pretty much free all week.

Laurel and co. said...

Wow, thats so great. How fun, Ashie. Maybe she can save my kids in the pool. :) I'm so awful I haven't even hardly taken them swimming. Well, there's always next year. I'm so proud of you Ashlyn. Good job

Athack77 said...

She's quite a fish! I love her complete trust as she jumps in for her teacher to catch her! She a beautiful girl, but then again, she's your daughter so I'm not surprised!!

FrankNApril said...

She is all over the place! Wow!Hey, Thanks so much for all your help! We will miss being so close to you! Thanks for everything! April

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

I can not believe how big she is getting. She's a little girl! I hope we see you all more now that we are living in St. George.

Athack77 said...

Hey post a picture of Linds and her new beau...I'm dying to see what he looks like!! Or just force her to email me. Either way, just give me something to satify my curiosity! LOL

Lyndee said...

Hey I need your email address. Can you leave it on my blog.