Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Family Reunion

My family is getting so big now that we decided that it was time to have our own family reunion. This was the first year so we really didn't know what to expect but it turned out really good. We stayed in a really nice cabin in Victor Idaho. It was so beautiful and green there(yes I am comparing it to Las Vegas NV.). It was the first time all 9 of my parents children have been together in a really long time. There are 6 girls and 3 boys and now 16 grandchildren and only 1 couldn't make it. I am so excited to make this a family tradition and can't wait to get together again.



2 comments:

Tashina said...

That is amazing. I love the pictures. It is beautiful and so is the scenery.

Jenkins Family said...

We had a fun time also. Thanks again for helping to make it so fun! My kids keep saying they want to go back to the 3 floor cabin. We love you.