Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bellagio






We went to the Bellagio the other night to see the Butterfly exhibit and watch the water show. We have lived here for 2 years now and have never done this. If you have never been to the Butterfly exhibit you should go. The lady bug is made of real flowers and the frog is made of moss. I didn't get a good picture of the glass rooms where the butterflies were but I will have to post it next time we go.
(You can click on the link above to see a picture of the Butterfly exhibit. It is a better picture than I could get anyway because it was so busy in there!)

6 comments:

Laurel and co. said...

I love the picture of you and Ash! And what fun! What a cool exhibit, and your so good to do such fun stuff with ashie. She's a lucky girl to have such a fun mommy and daddy!! :)

Amber S. said...

How fun! I bet Maylee would love that too! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Andrea said...

I tagged you, check out my blog to see what you have to do!! We definately need to go see that exhibit, it looks like so much fun.

-Andrea

Athack77 said...

It's nice to know the strip has something good for familes. Nice pictures. Tell Linds how much we love and miss her!!

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

How fun! I think Tyler and I stayed at the Bellagio when that was going on one year but I didn't know why it was decorated like that.... now I do.

Jennifer B said...

That looks like so much fun. Paris would love the butterflies. We will have to go. =)