Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cuddle's with Mom


These are two pictures I will cherish forever. From the time she was little she has never liked to cuddle. I'm also excited because she is starting to look at the camera now when we take a picture.

A while back Ashlyn found Mike's old Walkman and kept asking to watch a movie on it. We told her that it doesn't play movies but plays music. She was so confused because we don't use Cd's anymore just our iPods. So we dug out our Cd's and found the Aladdin soundtrack and played it for her. She carried it around for hours. The next morning that was the first thing she looked for.

4 comments:

Jennifer B said...

It is so hard to get them to sit still so I know what you mean. That is such a fun picture. If only they could be little forever. (Of course able to not whine, cry, etc...) =)

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

Oh I especally love the top picture. Cute. Cute. Cute.

Athack77 said...

Isn't being a mom great! Those pictures will be even better the older she gets. You should post a picture of her on the walk-man!

Lyndee said...

I love the pictures. So cute. I love that she is cuddling now.You are both darling.