Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Baby Payton

My sister Laurel, her three kids and cousin Danelle came to visit for the week. They were suppose to fly in at 8:30 pm on Sunday but there was a huge snow storm and their flight was delayed until 2:45 am monday morning. This was the first time I had seen her baby and a really long time since I has seen Laurel. She is such a awesome sister and I am so thankful for her.

Ashlyn loved Baby Payton. She was such a good mama to him.

Baby Payton 2 1/2 months old!

Cousin Danelle and Payton. She was such a great help!!

2 comments:

Athack77 said...

I think Payton looks like your brothers. A little more Hiett than Reiner. BTW-Ashlyn is beautiful. Tell Laurel I said hi!

Jenkins Family said...

What a cute baby boy! He does remind me of our bro's! miss you all and see you this summer.

love you all!