Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween is Here!!


This was the pumpkin Ash picked out at the Pumpkin Patch by our house. I was so mad because I forgot my camera. I had my friend take pictures with her camera so hopefully I can post a few of those when I get them. She also picked her own Watermelon and couldn't wait to get home to eat it. It was so juicy and sweet!!




Ash with her friend Izzy and Izzy's sister Vera. They are so fun to watch because Ash and Izzy just love each other!!

Today we went to a Halloween party at our friend Erika's house. It was the first time Ash got to wear her costume since we bought it and she was so excited. Halloween is going to be so much fun this year because she gets the whole idea of Trick-or-Treating. We can't wait!!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Ash is Oh so darling in her costume. Tell her aunt Lyndee loves it.

Jenkins Family said...

She is adorable and makes a beautiful Fair princess. I will show it to the kids. Happy Halloween and have fun trick or treating Ashee!